By Citizen Journalist August 1, 2012
The brutal killing of two men from Anaheim by police – one of which was handcuffed and in police custody – is unfortunately all too common. Malcolm X Grassroots Community report on police violence, shockingly reveals in the first six months of this year, one Black person every 36 hours was executed by the police in the US.
- William B. Scott comments on Erik Scott Inquest
- Army veteran shot by Vegas police was ill with cancer and had dispute with VA - The Washington Post
- Showtime Syndrome Strikes Las Vegas-832522
- Ex-police captain to plead guilty in homeowners association probe - News - ReviewJournal.com
- Department Of Justice Investigation of Las Vegas Officer Involved Shootings